2011年1月26日 星期三

Tricks for deciding the time interval for examining responsiveness

I have thought how I could know set up the time intervel for examining responsiveness. I think there are three ways to decide the time intervel.

1. Literature review: seeing the former research studies
2. I could recurit the small data from different time intervels, a pilot study, and analyze the responsivenvess from comparing different time intervels. Or I already have data on hand in several time intervals. I could analyze anc compare the data from time intervals, and then decide the better time interval.
3. Based on the clinical experience

1 則留言:

  1. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

    http://www.mtbvt.com/forums/topic/your-house-tuition-how-do-you-set-off-this-can-on-my-small-son
    http://kachzal.ru/index.php?do=/blog/20702/family-tutor-singapore-enterprise-3-so-what-on-earth-commonalities-from-a-h/

    Also visit my blog - tennis rackets

    回覆刪除