2011年4月14日 星期四

Being in Philly!

I have arrived at Philadelphia safely. It was a long flight which made me felt so exhausted.
The officer in the airport asked me coming to the US for traveling. I said no and I could see the officer's face became weird. And then I said I came for a conference.
I know there are so many friends having the plans to go sight seeing. Well, I think I will spend the whole three days to see and listen to different presentations. If possible, I will try to write down my learning on the blog. I met Chia-Wei last night, who studies at UIC. She said she had looked at my blog, because she received messages from prof. Hsieh's writing blog. WOW! So cool. Because of the connections, there may be so many people who I know or I do not know looking at my blog.
She asked me whether I could write in English. I will think about it and try to write in English. Indeed, I also need to practice my English writing skills.

Yesterday, I took shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel. In the shuttle bus, most of people were coming for join the AOTA conference. One lady asked me what I was going to present. I was kind of shock by that moment. There is a need to prepare myself to be ready to share my presentation anytime. She said my topic was interesting and she would come over to see my poster.

2 則留言:

  1. Have a nice time!

    I don't like to go to the USA because it's a long trip.

    It's good to write the blog in English. However, practice only is not enough. You have to get feedback/comment on your writing. Or you may be fluent to write some things. But the readability of your blog won't get improvement without professional English comments.

    回覆刪除
  2. I see. Even though practice makes it better, I still need the expert's comments to make it perfect.

    回覆刪除