我就覺得很納悶，為何來自同一個期刊，文章內容程度會差這麼多?特別是兩篇文獻發表只相差1年(一篇為2009，另一篇為2010)。然後我看了一下兩篇文章的標題上，有些許不同的標示，被評斷較不好的文獻上標示"Feature Article"，有明確寫出評析方法的文章則標示"Review Article" 。
Feature article的定義為a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine; "they ran a feature on retirement planning"(information from http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=feature%20article)，我猜想中文之意，應該是"特別報導'文章。
A feature article will follow a format appropriate for its type. Structures for feature articles may include, but are not limited to:
- chronological — the article may be a narrative of some sort.
- cause and effect — the reasons and results of an event or process are examined.
- classification — items in an article are grouped to help aid understanding
- compare and contrast — two or more items are examined side-by-side to see their similarities and differences
- list — A simple item-by-item run-down of pieces of information.
- question and answer — such as an interview with a celebrity or expert.